Tuesday, July 3, 2012

ABOUT US

Hello and Welcome!




My name is Joanna and I am a mother of two stinkin' cute kids. My children have inspired me so much and that is how PinkBox Photography and Event was established. With two kids, there's lots of parties and birthday planning and that's how I started planning birthday parties for family & friends. I was always planning a party in my head, so I decided to develop an entire site devoted to kids' birthday celebrations. I am so excited to announce my new party idea and expand my photography business with this new venture. With the current economic state we are faced with, it is likely that more people will be seeking ideas to plan parties with a budget in mind. I am hoping that this site will help you create that special event.



Thank you for stopping by.